Windows 10 3D Builder app

bochane

Excellent Member
A new app? Maybe and for now a misterious one, click on it and it disappears from the startmenu - and that is the only thing I can do with it.

And the directory windowsapp, I am unable to open it. Why?

Henk

Last edited:
I believe those are two items from the Beta store. Someone must have downloaded them from there at some time. They are not installed by default

You might, possibly, need to go into the store and reinstall them, if you feel the need.

3D Builder is on my system. The second or third app listed under all apps.

Gotit tks. Interesting when I swish through it. Something to do with designing domestic objects, I think.

It is darn wide though. This is as much as I could get on my screen at full stretch.

Capture.PNG

Maybe the 3D Builder is something we can use when they give away all the HoloLens units to the Insiders.... :rolleyes:

Edit: I do see the folder and it is hidden and locked up. Since the basic apps like Spartan are in a Systemapps folder, I will assume this folder is for other, possibly purchased apps.

Last edited:
I think it i something not intended for mour view or consumption. It will probably be gone in the RTM. But Saltgrass's guess is on the mark. It is immense inside, with sub,sub folders. Here is a very small portion:

Capture.PNG

Back