Windows 7 BSOD code 19

Elwinz

Hi i have run my compuer smooth for over a year and now i recieved BSOD code 19 on windows start up.Cant do anything
Had to use safe mode to write this. I tried systme recovery ( dated few days before the event hapenned ) and stil having issues so i am asking for help.

Atached w7f tool file.

Attachments

• W7F_05-08-2015Elwinz.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 487
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 19, {20, fffffa8008a60100, fffffa8008a60180, c080010}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for EtronXHCI.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for EtronXHCI.sys
Probably caused by : EtronXHCI.sys ( EtronXHCI+3438 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck is usually caused by a driver and it blames one. The probable cause relates to a USB3 driver and looking through your drivers and Bios they are outdated.
The other dump files you sent were Bugcheck 101 which basically means a secondary processor locked up or stopped working for some reason.

Try uninstalling the USB3 driver first of all to see if it will stop blue screening.

EtronXHCI.sys Fri Jan 28 21:46:43 2011: Etron USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controller Driver. Your Etron USB3 controller is a EJ168A chip and the most current driver I could find was from a French site which I've used before and know their stuff is legit:
EJ168/EJ188/EJ198 USB 3.0 Controller Version 0118 WHQL
(telecharger=Download)

HECIx64.sys Wed Oct 20 00:33:43 2010: Intel Engine management driver. If you run the Intel driver update utility it should update you Intel drivers:
Intel® Driver Update Utility
(probably best ran when not in safe mode)

Rt64win7.sys Wed Jun 23 10:10:45 2010: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet please update:
Realtek

RTKVHD64.sys Wed Jul 28 11:01:36 2010: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver please update:
Realtek

Also your copy of Eset is a little old:
eamon.sys Mon Nov 16 07:51:14 2009: ESet NOD32 antivirus system monitor driver. Can you update the app?
http://kb.eset.com/

Try the above changes and see how you go. Post any new dump files.

I uninstaled USB3 coontorller and system booted with 0 problems. S its definetly problem here. Thanks

Back