Windows 7 BSOD when I turn my computer off

Yes.. If you look at Port 2 you can see the Hybrid Tuner. Just right click on it, hit properties and then remove the driver. I'd leave the chipset drivers on as they are used by a multitude of things.

Where can I find this driver to uninstall it? I looked every ware but nothing with this name.
Typically all your driver (.sys files) are located here
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers
So if you have identified the Driver Name and are showing file extensions then you should be able to simply rename the driver from dvb7700all.sys to dvb7700all.OLD.
This technique should effectively break the driver and prevent it from loading on the next reboot.
If that is or was in fact the cause of your Blue Screens then you should be able to tell soon enough and if not the process is easily reversed by simply renaming it back to dvb7700all.sys

Until today everything seems to work five. Problem with BSOD solved. Will this change to .OLD effect any updates in the future?

I appreciate your time you spent for me and everyone of us who really need your help. Thank you very much for your help!
thumbs.gif

Now, when I open the device manager I can see the driver. Should I uninstall it from here?

Attachments

• 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 246
To be honest if your machine is running bsod free I'd be tempted to leave it where it is. However if you really do want to remove it then it shouldn't be an issue to remove it via the device manager.

Back