Comedy Club

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Whoosh has done a great job in introducing a very important part, comedy and humor, in a Forum that could be very numb and dumb, merely dealing with dull technical issues... Don't shoot the messenger, please. Psychologists and psychiatrists and philosophers and ones who know the human existence, all agree that laughter may be incredibly healing. To be too serious, may be fatal - not to forget there is the serious part.

Not making a big philosophical issue of it, I think we could have a joint effort in trying, in midst of BSODs and bloody failed updates and things not going the way they should, there could be a point in pure human support. It might give a positive kick in the butt?

Or, it could simply be fun? I start with , a Norwegian do-it-a-little. Since this is a highly Universal Forum, ones who want might bring very various aspects of what can be considered fun. I know that Finns have many funny stories about Swedes, Norwegians and Danes, not to forget Britons... and so on. These fun ones can, however, be used to get together. Just get aloud?

I'll stop before I get too serious. o_O

Last edited:
Whoosh has done a great job in introducing a very important part, comedy and humor, in a Forum that could be very numb and dumb, merely dealing with dull technical issues... Don't shoot the messenger, please. Psychologists and psychiatrists and philosophers and ones who know the human existence, all agree that laughter may be incredibly healing. To be too serious, may be fatal - not to forget there is the serious part.

Not making a big philosophical issue of it, I think we could have a joint effort in trying, in midst of BSODs and bloody failed updates and things not going the way they should, there could be a point in pure human support. It might give a positive kick in the butt?

Or, it could simply be fun? I start with http://www.mediafire.com/download/659n9j55zj66ix5/showtalk.mpg, a Norwegian do-it-a-little. Since this is a highly Universal Forum, ones who want might bring very various aspects of what can be considered fun. I know that Finns have many funny stories about Swedes, Norwegians and Danes, not to forget Britons... and so on. These fun ones can, however, be used to get together. Just get aloud?

I'll stop before I get too serious. o_O
Here is a good one. :rofl:

The singer is a multi-talented person, Vesa-Matti Loiri, he's done everything from drama to comedies to opera and football and ice hockey. One of the most popular and appreciated performers in Finland.

May be offensive to some, but not meant to be.

Last edited:
Back