Windows 7 WindowsDeathScreen

justis2

Hello, i am getting this error only after launching Cabal online game, but strange is that it happens only several times like (from 30 tries 1 is death screen) Here is that message. I just wondering if is there anything what i can to do to avoid this problem. Because i asked it at Game community and all of them don't get this error.
JfDTINr.jpg

First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.

Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

Then……Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder

Have done all of the steps here is attached file.

Attachments

• W7F_22-09-2014.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 371
There were no dump files included in your attachment. Without which it is very difficult to help you with your problem.
Did you first......
Make sure that you run the collection application by right clicking it and choosing "Run As Administrator"
And second did you...
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.
There should have been at least one dump file in your attachment that you had pictured above unless perhaps you ran some sort of app like Ccleaner which would have deleted it.
Please try submitting it again after the next Blue Screen occurs so we have something to work with.
Thanks.

Yeah i checked my minidump location , folder is totaly empty. But i have 4 minidump files which i upload to cloud storage before 10 months, they also are from the same issue. Can i just put them to minidumb directory and repeat all the steps and upload attchments, or i have to wait for next ddos ?

You can put them in a folder and zip up the folder and attach it here, although I'm not exactly sure four, 10 month old dump files will help.

Did you check and make sure you have your computer, configured corrected as I mentioned twice in the posts above
BSOD_Config.PNG

Window looks totally the same, with all options as mine. Here is attachment.

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    115.8 KB · Views: 179
Well those files are of no help as the newest one is almost a year old October 19th 2013.
AND....
If that game "Cabal Online" is the only thing producing Blue Screens on your computer my thoughts would be some type of compatibility issue with Windows 7

If you haven't already you can try this (which I found on line after some searching).
Here are the Steps:
1. Reinstall Cabal
2. Delete folder name "Xtrap" located @ C:\Program Files\OGPlanet\CABAL Online
3. Right Click cabal.exe
4. Select Compatibility and check "Run this Program in compatibility mode for: Windows XP(service pack2)"
5. Check "Run this Program as an administrator"
6. Select CabalMain.exe and do step 4 and 5
7. Select Apply then OK
8. Run cabal and play
Additionally make sure your current hardware devices have the latest drivers available either from you PC Manufacturer's Website or the actual Device Manufacturer's Website.
Especially
BIOS, Video, Sound, Chipset and Network Adapter(s).

Without a more current dump file that might help point to an offending process thread or driver we're flying blind.
For instance, many of the drivers like for the software "Trend Micro" and "Avast" which might have conflicted and caused earlier blue screens do not even appear to be present at all in your current driver list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom