Windows 7 Zero G Registry

lrcite

I just found a file called Zero G Registry. What is this? Is it safe? Or is this Malware, Spyware or someother unsafe download.

Where does it come from?

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

lrcite

I just found a file called Zero G Registry. What is this? Is it safe? Or is this Malware, Spyware or someother unsafe download.

Where does it come from?

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

lrcite
Zero G is an older software installer product recently rebranded under the Flexara umbrella. Their product "Install Anywhere" was and is used for cross platform software installation similar to a more familiar product "Install Shield" (another one of their products) mainly aimed at Windows platform installations. Software developers use these types of products to create the installation type wizards that step you through the install process that you see when you download and double click various software products.
It's not likely malware but if you are suspicious (which is not a bad thing) you can always hit it with one or more scanners just to ease your mind.
Regards
Randy

Randy,

Thank you for your quick response. Now I understand what Zero G Registry is for on my computer.
I appreciate your help and support.

lrcite

Back
Top Bottom