-
J
Hi,
Hi, I have noticed that my Windows 11 PC sometimes becomes very slow after I leave it idle for a while. When I come back and start using it again, applications take a few seconds to respond and Chrome can become especially sluggish. The PC works normally after restarting, but the problem...- James Adam
- Thread
- chrome sluggishness idle performance power settings windows 11
- Replies: 1
- Forum: Windows Help and Support
-
J
Chrome is experiencing issues, resulting in a GSOD (Green Screen of Death) after updating to Insider Preview build 29661.1000
This looks more like a Windows Insider build/graphics-driver issue than a hardware problem, especially since the GSOD started after upgrading to build 29661.1000 and occurs while Chrome or other applications are left open. troubleshoot it in this order: Go to Settings → Windows Update → Check...- James Adam
- Post #4
- Forum: Windows Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)