-
L
Microsoft Teams Live Caption Issue
it started about 9/10/2026 and all of the other buttons work on the caption box it just cant be moved- LarryJohnson
- Post #4
- Forum: Microsoft Products and Community
-
L
Microsoft Teams Live Caption Issue
Recently a user put in a ticket stating that the live caption box in Microsoft Teams freezes in place after popping it out during a call. it used to be able to drag it anywhere on the screen, now after a few movements it's just stuck. the captions continue to work during the call but the window...- LarryJohnson
- Thread
- caption window live captions microsoft teams user interface
- Replies: 4
- Forum: Microsoft Products and Community
-
L
Introduce Yourself
Hello, I joined this to see if I can gain any useful information. I am in search of forums where people are helpful, and not judgmental. I believe one of the worst responses to a question is "did you try Google"......- LarryJohnson
- Post #1,315
- Forum: The Water Cooler