1. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    This software is kinda very specific. 😅 I'm sure no one here has ever used it or will ever use it.😊
  2. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    The dump files helped to identify the cause of the service failure. It was a DLL from one of the installed software. The problem is finally solved.
  3. L

    Windows 11 Trying to upgrade from 29617 to 29639 and getting multiple errors I can't fix

    I think that unplugging the Ethernet cable helped resolving the problem. It couldn't get that faulty OpenVino package and didn't try to install it.
  4. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps\nvcontainer.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps\NVIDIA App Permission.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps\NVIDIA...
  5. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    Unfortunately, the script output absolutely nothing.
  6. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    Perfmon showed the WlanSvc failure. The message is exactly the same as in my first post. I stopped all those services and then tried to start the WLanSvc service. It failed immediately with error 1067.
  7. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    1. 50.26.820.2552 2. I believe it was before the problem. Because when I tried to create a Mobile Hot-spot the Wi-Fi was working. Otherwise the Mobile Hot-spot would've been useless.
  8. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    1. Name : Intel Network Helper Service DisplayName : Intel Network Helper Service State : Running StartMode : Manual PathName : C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\RivetNetworks\Killer\IntelNetworkHelperService.exe Name : Killer Analytics Service DisplayName : Killer Analytics...
  9. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    1. No event found. 2. No event found. 3. I once tried to create a Mobile Hot-spot (tried to use that Windows feature). Now the Mobile Hot-spot cannot run either. The Windows VPN is not used. Intel Killer Performance Suite is obviously installed, but I don't run the utility it offers to run after...
  10. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    1. Yes, The Wi-Fi Network had been working in this installation before I installed Windows build 29558. Since build 29558 I have this Wlansvc problem. 2. sc.exe qc WlanSvc: [SC] QueryServiceConfig: Success SERVICE_NAME: WlanSvc TYPE : 10 WIN32_OWN_PROCESS START_TYPE...
  11. L

    The Wlansvc service cannot start.

    Something wrong with the Wi-Fi settings in my installation of Windows. The Wlansvc service (WLAN AutoConfig) cannot start. 1. Wi-Fi Adapter: Killer(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX1675i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter (211NGW) 2. OS: Windows 11 build 29680. 3. All necessary drivers are installed. 4. Wi-Fi adapter...
  12. L

    Windows 11 Trying to upgrade from 29617 to 29639 and getting multiple errors I can't fix

    The problem with installing Windows build 29680 is solved.
  13. L

    Windows 11 Trying to upgrade from 29617 to 29639 and getting multiple errors I can't fix

    1. No, there were nothing more in the $WINDOWS.~BT\DUImageSandbox\Windows.Workload.ExecutionProvider.OpenVino.amd64 folder besides the archive content I uploaded here and those 3 DDLs I removed.
  14. L

    Windows 11 Trying to upgrade from 29617 to 29639 and getting multiple errors I can't fix

    Of course I didn't corrupt my actual $WINDOWS.~BT folder. I removed those DLLs from the archive I uploaded here because they wouldn't be useful for the analysis. The entire content of folder $WINDOWS.~BT\DUImageSandbox\Windows.Workload.ExecutionProvider.OpenVino.amd64\metadata: <DIR>...
  15. L

    Windows 11 Trying to upgrade from 29617 to 29639 and getting multiple errors I can't fix

    1. No. I removed 3 DLLs from it. Their sizes were approx.: 1.7 Mb, 6MB, 6MB.