This is a Windows 10 WHQL certified driver, which is not provided by default on some systems, for Windows 10, including the X58A chipset and other older Intel chipset motherboards. This will upgrade the SATA3 Controller from Marvell, on your motherboard, to the latest Windows 10 drivers. These drivers, for whatever reason, are also not on the Marvell website.
- Extract the entire contents of Marvell_SATA_V18.104.22.1687.zip to a folder (Downloads being the most likely choice)
- Launch Device Manager by typing "devmgmt.msc" (without quotations) into Search.
- Go to Storage Controller and identify your Marvell 91xx controller driver.
- Right-click on this device and click "Update driver software".
- Choose "Browse my computer for driver software".
- Navigate or enter %USERPROFILE\Downloads\Marvell_SATA_V22.214.171.1247\
- Your device driver will be updated and you will be prompted to reboot.