Windows 7 0x0000003B BSOD Error

Daniel Edwards

My BSOD happened while i was browsing the internet.
Here is a bad picture of it from my phone: And here is the dump file: View attachment 061712-20514-01.rar
Photo-0022.jpgPlease can someone help.

if you are able to load normally after this, the check your video card drivers and/or check the video card itself if it's dusty and all, if so, then clean the slot which it's inserted into and the card itself if not lazy enough....
check your RAM (memtest) and also clean them if they're dusty, as well as the slots they inserted into.
if you are unable to load normally after this then I donno what to suggest, don't know your situation, though preferable would be checking if you're able to start up with another video card/ram.
hope it helps somehow....

i can start up my pc normally after the error, and recently i did remove 4 gb of ram, because it had a different problem which is fixed now. i did clean the ram slots for dust, but not video card, i will just check with memtest and update drivers.

i am just going to use a debugging kit that Microsoft lets you download to test the dump file, to see if that comes clean, if it does then it was just a freak incident.

Back
Top Bottom