Windows 7 0x00000116

theGamer

Hello, first I apologize for my English, but I have a problem with bsod, I read what to bring together so you can help me, the bsod occur only when I play, I oc my processor to 4.6ghz but the blue screens were when the processor was 3.3 ghz.
I have the ram kingston hyper x pc 12800, I did a memtest for an entire night and no errors
directx is up to date
Windows is a up to date
all my drivers are up to date including those of my graphics card I'm 301.24 and there isno difference with 296.10
I have a 64 gb ssd crucial m4 with firmware 000f with windows
I do not know what I forgot, but if you have any questions ask me

thanks
Corsair Graphite 600TM noir
intel core i-5 2500 k 4,6 Ghz CWC h60
P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1
SLI gtx 560 X 2
kingston 3x4 gb ram DDR3 12800
SSD crucial m4 64 go
DD western digital Caviar black 1 to 64 mo
Be quiet 630 w 80 + bronze
WIN 7 64 bit
Hyundai IT premium 1920x1200 61 cm
Razer Black widow
Razer Naga
Razer Vespula
Casque Tritton ax pro 5.1

Attachments

• Seven Forums.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 275
Last edited:
As soon as I looked at your system specs I wondered if your PSU was powerful enough for SLI 560s. According to the review found here:
GeForce GTX 560 SLI tested it is not up to the job and those blue screens will most likely be caused by this issue.

Here is Guru3D's power supply recommendation:

GeForce GTX 560
•On your average system the card requires you to have a 500 Watt power supply unit.

GeForce GTX 560 in 2-way SLI
•A second card requires you to add another ~175 Watts. You need a 700+ Watt power supply unit if you use it in a high-end system (800+ to a KiloWatt is recommended if you plan on any overclocking).

Thank you for your answer, what should I do to reduce consumption?

something else when I executed a verifier.exe, the computer could not access the desktop,

why is "dxgkrnl.sys"? and when I run an OCCT, there is no bsod

You cannot really reduce consumption unless either get a better PSU or you remove a card. In fact why not try that and see if the bsod continues? I would hazard that they will not. 'dxgkrnl.sys' refers to Direct X. Apps that directly stress the graphics card won't always produce a bsod as games will always stress your system differently.

Last edited:
Not really... You really need to get a more powerful psu. As the article linked to suggests it should be at least 700W.

This capture is from the website you posted above:

Capture.JPG

Notice minimum requirements...

Last edited:
I found an image on the site where I bought the computer,the image is false,or psu is bad?

http://www.materiel.net/live/151714.png

Sorry the link 404ed on me. Basically your existing PSU is not powerful enough.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

and now ?

you think it is the psu i understand but why the "power supply" test from occt 4.2 works successfully, why there is a link with directx kernel?

would it be possible that this is the drivers of nvidia ?

bad graphics card? Club 3D is a good brand?

be quiet too?

and thank you for all your answers

Link Removed due to 404 Error

and now ?

you think it is the psu i understand but why the "power supply" test from occt 4.2 works successfully, why there is a link with directx kernel?

would it be possible that this is the drivers of nvidia ?

bad graphics card? Club 3D is a good brand?

be quiet too?

and thank you for all your answers

Ok.. did you try to update your drivers and if so any change?

The trouble is with 'tests' like the one outlined above is that they do not mirror real world events.

Club 3D seem a perfectly fine brand as do Be quiet.

Have these blue screens been present since the system was built? (only whilst gaming)?

not really

it is ATIKMDAG.SYS in your link

me it is dxkrnl.sys

but yes 0x00000116 same

i have already lu this post before coming here

So when did the blue screens start? Had you changed anything about the system hardware or software wise?

If the problem started after you made the above changes then try a system restore to a point before the changes. You 'underclock'? What do you mean exactly?

Last edited:
"If a previously troublesome video card becomes stable when underclocked then it means that you have a hardware problem rather than a software problem."
Troubleshoot your video card by underclocking
a nice site to go to if you want to just learn the terminology, to get more familiar with the language, without bad ad links
This further backs up my theory of the PSU not being powerful enough. I'd try running with one card in and see if the blue screens disappear.

Back