Windows 7 101

LonelyLokly

Screenshots of my system and dmp files are in archive.
I swapped memory and videocard with no results.
I can post them if needed.
1.jpg2.jpg

DMP archive: Link Removed due to 404 Error

BlueScreen

BCCode: 101
BCP1: 0000000000000030
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF88002F63180
BCP4: 0000000000000002
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for uploading the info. It would seem that a core is not responding in your CPU. Is your bios up to date? If your machine is overclocked try backing the settings off. I'd also try running Prime95 to see everything is ok.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Hi, thanks for uploading the info. It would seem that a core is not responding in your CPU. Is your bios up to date? If your machine is overclocked try backing the settings off. I'd also try running Prime95 to see everything is ok.

>It would seem that a core is not responding in your CPU.
There is indeed an eror about my system cannot identify my CPU, i forgot about it because i turned off error notifications, because my mom went to panic because machine didnt start properly. Had no time back then. Silly me.

>Is your bios up to date?
It is, last version.

>If your machine is overclocked try backing the settings off.
It is not.

>I'd also try running Prime95 to see everything is ok.
Will do it right now.

What can i do about my CPU problem? Any suggestions? I feel like it is the answer, gonna reboot and copy the message about my processor.

Decided to run tests first, how long will it take?
Here are the results (couldnt hold tests longer for a reason, can do it again later if needed)
3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
Well the Prime tests look ok but can you post your system details, like motherboard, RAM etc..

Well the Prime tests look ok but can you post your system details, like motherboard, RAM etc..
Popping error if i turn on halt-on-errors:
Warning! CPU has been changed! Please reenter CPU settings in the CMOS!

Will add to this post system info shortly, i hope.
At first i need to find how to grab it out of my system.

Ok, 2 mins with google:
Windows Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Memory (RAM) 4095 MB
CPU Info AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core Processor
CPU Speed 2251,8 MHz
Sound Card Динамики (Устройство с поддержк |
Цифровое аудио (S/PDIF) (Устрой |
Наушники (Устройство с поддержк |

Display Adapters ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series | ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver
Monitors 1x; Универсальный монитор PnP |
Screen Resolution 1600 X 900 - 32 bit
Network Network Present
Network Adapters
CD / DVD Drives 1x (D: | ) D: DTSOFT BDROM
Ports COM Ports NOT Present. LPT1
Mouse 3 Button Wheel Mouse Present
Hard Disks C: 232,8GB
Hard Disks - Free C: 160,9GB
USB Controllers 2 host controllers.
Firewire (1394) Not Detected
Manufacturer * Phoenix Technologies, LTD
Product Make * System Product Name
AC Power Status OnLine
BIOS Info | |
Time Zone Московское время (зима)
Battery Status No Battery
Motherboard * ASUSTeK Computer INC. M2N32-SLI DELUXE
IP Address ----
MAC Address ----
Host Name KARASIQUEPC
SM BIOS ASUS M2N32-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS Revision 5002

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Could you also list your PSU (power supply unit) and it's wattage. I'd also try setting your bios to it's default settings. To enter the bios press the delete key when booting. You may have to try this a number of times as it doesn't always catch first go. Another way to reset your bios would be to remove the bios battery for say a minute or two, usually 30seconds does it but it won't hurt to keep it out for longer. Then re-seat the battery and boot up. Your bios should then automatically set it's default values..

Thanks for the update. Could you also list your PSU (power supply unit) and it's wattage. I'd also try setting your bios to it's default settings. To enter the bios press the delete key when booting. You may have to try this a number of times as it doesn't always catch first go. Another way to reset your bios would be to remove the bios battery for say a minute or two, usually 30seconds does it but it won't hurt to keep it out for longer. Then re-seat the battery and boot up. Your bios should then automatically set it's default values..

>list your PSU
i need to take it out from the case than, because its a server PSU right now and the information is on the other side. Unfortunate
In fact i already swapped it because i thought my old PSU is the reason of the blue screen. So i dont think it will help us anyhow.

>I'd also try setting your bios to it's default settings etc
I already did that several times, i even updated it to the last 5002 beta version, i will roll it back to the last stable version tomorrow (no flash around, dont wanna catch a blue screen while my bios being updated.)

Last edited:
I rolled my BIOS back to last non-beta version and started my system, got a blue screen aeven before WINDOWS logo appears. After next reboot it works fine until now.
But i still can see strange kind of lags, like in browser on heavy pages, or in, erm, 2d game The Binding of Isaac, but on the other hand: league of legends works just perfect, and on the third hand (a mutant!) i got 6 fps in ARMA 2.
Also i got an AM3 box cooler installed to chill my CP, and after bios reinstall it rocks on 6000 rpm. Jeez, my car makes less noise.

Will watch about any blue screen or errors this day for 5 more hours untill my dyty ends and than ill be back in a few days.

Hope this will be solved, i need this PC on my daywork badly, because there is NOTHING to do in the summer in the office, and my boss thinks its a good idea.

And "Warning! CPU has been changed! Please reenter CPU settings in the CMOS!" still on its place.

Last edited:
Hmm I wonder if your bios battery is dead? When this happens settings within the bios will not be saved and have to be reset every boot.

Hmm I wonder if your bios battery is dead? When this happens settings within the bios will not be saved and have to be reset every boot.

Were using problematic PC today for a couple of hours, no BSOD.
But now i bought a new DDR3 for my own pc and i got
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF88007801EC0
BCP3: FFFFF8800B8C3D10
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1
But thats another story..

Can u give me some more advices about how to check my new memory?

Last edited:
Back