Windows 7 128 MB ATI Mobility Radeon x1300

Sanket

I have a 128 MB ATI Mobility Radeon x1300 graphics card, however i am unable to find a driver for this one to use with Windows 7. I tried installing a few i found by googling, however they all gave problems. So i want to be sure now before i install any other driver.

Would appreciate any inputs who had similar issues. :)

Last edited:
Thing is, you can never be 100% sure that the driver wont have any conflict or compatibility issues.

Just that 85-90% of the time it does work ok...
The problems i meant were too serious to overlook. My computer kept restarting even when i shut it down.
To shut it down, i had to just turn it off in the middle of everything & not via the Start>Shut Down.

Agreed, the driver for windows 7 are not yet out & others will definitely have compatibility issues. But, i want to find the most tried & tested compatible driver.

Found this one for XP but as I said, I don't have that piece of kit... sorry matee!

Driver

I have installed the XP one, which has given me issues.

I would wait for someone who is using it or knows what the best solution for this would be.
Thanks for your help :)

I have a 128 MB ATI Mobility Radeon x1300 graphics card, however i am unable to find a driver for this one to use with Windows 7. I tried installing a few i found by googling, however they all gave problems. So i want to be sure now before i install any other driver.

Would appreciate any inputs who had similar issues. :)

AMD has not issued a 7 driver for ATI Mobility Radeon x1300, and I am not sure it will. You could try installing XP driver on 7 in XP compatible mode. If it doesn't work, then unfortunately this is the way things are.

My system is about 2 years old.

AMD has not issued a 7 driver for ATI Mobility Radeon x1300, and I am not sure it will. You could try installing XP driver on 7 in XP compatible mode. If it doesn't work, then unfortunately this is the way things are.

How do you get onto XP compatible mode?

When you have the driver downloaded, right click it and either go for troubleshoot compatibility or click properties then to go to compatibility and then select something earlier, windows 7 seems to like recommending Windows XP (Service Pack 2) so might be a good option :)

Yes. :)

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back