Windows 7 50 BSODs in 3 months. A new genius world record?

cenrak

Hello guys,

So, story time: (details required are in blue)
I purchased my Alienware m17x R3 three months ago. I had a really big smile when I got it by mail. Intel i7 2760QM, 16G Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz, 1.5GB GDDR5 nVidia GTX 560M, 1TB Raid Hyber SSD, Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, and Internal HD 5.1 Surround Sound.
I unboxed it and saw that it had McAfee Security Center installed, I uninstalled it and started searching, for completely no reasons, for another antivirus. My naiveness found BitDefender Total Security 2012. I purchased it, downloaded it, and installed it. And then, I met our lovely friend, BSOD.

I opened a couple of trouble tickets with BitDefender, but no one has been able to solve it (Yes, till now). A couple of days later, I found no response and no solution from their side. Thus, I had to reinstalled Windows. I did install all drivers from Dell's site, except for nVidia vBIOS.

I thought I would not meet BSOD anymore, but I was mistaken. I kept seeing BSODs almost every day. I am now at a point where I cannot neglect the fact that there's something wrong. I thought a couple of days ago that it could be the vBIOS. I burned it and apply it. However, that did not work.

I have used AVG Anti-Virus Free 2012 and Windows defender.

The Attached file contains all the details you seek from my system-side (the details mentioned in the sticky post). I am willing to run Memtest86+ but I am currently working, will run it before I sleep.

PS:
*In the attached file, there are 2 Minidumps of BSODs that were caused by BitDfender.
*There are not lots of BSODs in May because the laptop was off all the time.
*There was a point where I was convinced that Google Chrome (or an extension) is the main cause!

I would really appreciate if you could help me out here.

Attachement: View attachment cenrak-BSOD.zip

Thanks
Raed

Back
Top Bottom