Windows 7 500-800kbs=bad flac file???

casi

hello everyone.can you call 500kbs-700kbs for a bad flac file(I can not hear any difference myself)???
Kind Regards casi.:distrust:

Not sure of what your asking but if you are reffering to compression ratio's there is no real difference because flac is a lossless compresson tool. :)

to FUNGO it seems you know what you are talking about,so i have another question for you:what about mp3,if the file swithces kbs during playing is it then a bad file???(Sorry about the reply but i am as green as ....Kind Regards casi

to FUNGO it seems you know what you are talking about,so i have another question for you:what about mp3,if the file swithces kbs during playing is it then a bad file???(Sorry about the reply but i am as green as ....Kind Regards casi

Oh I see what you are asking now. No most MP3's are compressed by the VBR method which stands for "Varitable Bit Rate" this is the most common, flac is also VBR thats why your bit rate goes up and down when you play it. Mp3's can also be encoded by CBR "Constant Bit Rate" but doesn't sound as good as the VBR file. Hope i didn't confuse you.

Back
Top Bottom