Windows 7 7232 Out (per Softpedia.com)

Interesting article on Free Downloads Encyclopedia - Softpedia saying that 7232 is out and it may very well be the final version. Guess it is time to go looking in all the right places.

loathe

There is an ISO around made from a trusted source in x64. This build has a new wallpaper and is very close to RTM escrow.

I dont think we are there yet as it is my understanding that we will need a new key and there will be no expiration date on the build.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the info busydog :) View attachment 1116

On it now :D

Looks good loathe#

Noticed the new build is only 2.34 GB

Last edited:

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
There is an ISO around made from a trusted source in x64. This build has a new wallpaper and is very close to RTM escrow.

I dont think we are there yet as it is my understanding that we will need a new key and there will be no expiration date on the build.
Just found that ISO have stopped downloading the VHD now on the ISO :) 3.14 GB the size of the ISO

I have this installed. No real noticeable difference from 7229, except that the betta fish is now gone. :razz:

However, it seems to be really stable, so...if you have a 64-bit system, I would recommend installing this.

Last edited:

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Thanks for the info blackrose : :) Knew somebody would get that fish one day ;)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
busydog did you get my info ok ?

TY :) No probs :)

Last edited:
Gottit

Thanks for sharing

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Well if wzor is correct only a week or less now to RTM :rolleyes:

I JUST installed 7229 (this was the first website I opened after installing Minefield). Whatever, time to set a new build to download I guess :D

Oh, does anyone know what an EPIC FAIL is? Me and uTorrent. For over a year I've been using it, and in the Speed Guide I've specified my download speed when I should specify my upload speed. I noticed that today and after fixing it my downloads got like five times faster. Better late than never, I guess...

And finally, why the hell does Wzor not use Aero? Why must they insist on the Basic theme? It irritates me for some reason. :)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Theanks for the tip on Utorrent MasterChief will try it . I also quote my download speed rather then upload . :)

Will this work with a rc code? Or will we have to find a new code for it to work.

I will not install this one ... i will wait for the build that will come in next week.

Well if wzor is correct only a week or less now to RTM :rolleyes:
To early for the RTM .... maybe RTM-escrow.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I will not install this one ... i will wait for the build that will come in next week.

To early for the RTM .... maybe RTM-escrow.

Yes meant escrow = me bad ty :)

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Will this work with a rc code? Or will we have to find a new code for it to work.
Will work with RC keys :D

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Just downloaded 7232 so have not even installed my sound drivers :)

View attachment 1117

Went the upgrade route again and all seems ok for now :)

I just downloaded the new wallpaper and pretend I have the latest build. Way easier on the bandwidth and less time consuming. Feels nice and snappy ;) waiting on an RTM build for my SSD.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I just downloaded the new wallpaper and pretend I have the latest build. Way easier on the bandwidth and less time consuming. Feels nice and snappy ;) waiting on an RTM build for my SSD.
Good one :D

gws

Where did you get the wallpaper from:razz: Saving bandwidth sounds good at this time :D

gws

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.