7700.0.100122 screens

loathe

Was visiting Wzors site and found these 7700.0.100122-1900_x64fre_client_en-us-GRMCXFRE_EN_DVD.iso screen shots.

Early Windows 8 builds? Or maybe just SP1 betas? Any ways these builds are post-RTM.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Link Removed due to 404 Error

I would avoid such a site, but the screen shots were widely pblished a little while ago. I think there was even a thread here somewhere. They were very obviously fakes, with one or two graphical overwrite errors.

I seriously doubt that Micosoft would be so naive as to contemplate any material which could be leaked, when companies are still budgetting for Windows 7.

I would avoid such a site, but the screen shots were widely pblished a little while ago. I think there was even a thread here somewhere. They were very obviously fakes, with one or two graphical overwrite errors.

I seriously doubt that Micosoft would be so naive as to contemplate any material which could be leaked, when companies are still budgetting for Windows 7.

Wzor has been widely accepted over all the internets as having his foot firmly in Microsofts door. Most of the earlier build leaks came from their site, including the early RTM leak.

I did a quick search of this site of "7700.0.100122" and "post-RTM" before posting and found nothing. Sure there are fake screens posted all the time, my guess this is without a doubt real and means there is life after Windows 7 RTM.

Wzor has been widely accepted over all the internets as having his foot firmly in Microsofts door. Most of the earlier build leaks came from their site, including the early RTM leak.
QUOTE]

Exactly my point. I am surprised that it is even being discussed on this site.

If you browse, you will find quite a few pages with "screenshots." Mostly they are the same, reproduced from, I believe, a "Winspark" or similar. On the same sites you will find also, discussions with users pointing to the errors.
here is a good collection:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=5&ved=0CCMQsAQwBA

Last edited:
Back