A suggestion:

GeneralHiningII

Fantastic Member
I'm sorry, I can't find a better place to post this topic (if you find one, please relocate it so I'll know next time :) ).
In the downloads tab, under "Utilites", there are a few things (in my opinion) that would be helpful to people if they were there:

Prime 95 Free Software - GIMPS for testing your CPU;
Memtest86+ Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool for testing RAM;
GPU-Z GPU-Z Video card GPU Information Utility for looking at GPU specs and temps;
Core Temp for AMD/Intel CPU temps;
or
Real Temp - CPU temperature monitoring for Intel CPU temps;
Link Removed due to 404 Error GPU stress test ;
or
FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net Furmark for GPU stress test;
HD Tune website to test your Hard Disk;
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator to see if your current PSU is good enough (or for new-system/future-system builders).

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and of course it's even better if you found some new sites to use! :)

Should this thread be in the HOWTO sub-forum?
because it's more of a suggestion to the admins/mods/whoever controls the site to add the aforementioned software links...

:/

Give me a little time and I'll get those added. But busy atm but thank you for the suggestion. Bit amazed they're not already there.

I can provide any other information that is needed right away.
Link Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URL

Back