Windows 7 Admin Permissions

Noah Duley

I am trying to download uNETbootIN but I need an admin password but I am only a standard user.

Than you for the help, but i do not have any disks and any software to burn iso on to a usb requires an administrator password.

Is there any software that you know of that I can use to burn iso to USB without administrator password?

It is probably the most low profile software you will find for doing this. If it still requires elevated or administrator permissions I would think you need to really reset that password. Possibly using another computer to burn the bootable media to get the password back.

Then you should back up all essential files and re-install your entire system or buy a portable USB DVDRW or a 4+GB USB flash drive. Nothing more can be done!

This is what my CMD shows when I follow the readme file

Attachments

• WF1.PNG
    WF1.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 326
No, I don't think you understand.

You need to burn the ISO to the USB stick with Rufus.
This creates bootable media.
You boot from that media, via USB, changing the boot order when you start your computer.
This boots you into NT Offline Windows Password & Registry editor.

You can not just run it from a command prompt in Windows.
Hope this helps.

No, I don't think you understand.

You need to burn the ISO to the USB stick with Rufus.
This creates bootable media.
You boot from that media, via USB, changing the boot order when you start your computer.
This boots you into NT Offline Windows Password & Registry editor.

You can not just run it from a command prompt in Windows.
Hope this helps.
I do understand, The readme file said to update the MBR so I did and it said access is denied. I know how to boot from a USB as I have did the same with Kali, and Ubuntu linux.

I do understand, The readme file said to update the MBR so I did and it said access is denied. I know how to boot from a USB as I have did the same with Kali, and Ubuntu linux.
Nope you don't know what you're talking about, really. Why would you update the MBR on your main C drive? What you are trying to do makes absolutely no sense. What I suggest you do at this point is use Rufus create a bootable ISO - download Windows 7 from Microsoft at Windows 7 and re-install your operating system.

Back
Top Bottom