Adobe Felix

ussnorway

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Premium Supporter
people that like Photoshop, Iclone and Fuse may want to have a look at the new Adobe Felix software... early days yet but I'm having fun

ballblue.png

if you have a Adobe sub or stand alone Account then Felix is free to install and use

the down side;
  • you need a payed Adobe account and Mac or WX system
  • Adobe uses their digital CC to load the beta software and they don't put much effort into windows ui design... the install instructions on their site are wrong.
for reference;
My system is a stock Asus tp500ln with Dual boot w8.1 | wx
the image above took just under 5 minutes to rendor on Fast.

p.s, the cpu is what mainly drives rendors... [i7 in my case] the bigger the chip number the faster an image will rendor

Last edited:
nice induction, uss … particularly the use of translucent parameters. some experts claim 3d technology has just taken it's first baby-step into what may become mind-blowing in the future. with upstarts offering 1gbps download connection speeds … i think we are in for one helluva wild ride, uss.

as you noted … one needs to have paid account. one also needs to have a computer that will flow through the software without hiccups. <grimace>

for high (slow) quality rendor allow an hour so I"d recommend iclone instead but they are at least starting to grow the tools with Felix and the upcoming project nimbus
iceball.png

Last edited:
Back