Windows 7 Adverts

Bill

I keep getting adverts for weight loss and teeth whiting to the bottom of screen when on various forums. I can click this off but wondered if I could stop it.
Thanks for any help.

The advertisements on this site can be openly and easily disabled at http://windows7forums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions. These third party ads you mention, regarding weight loss, will not appear here, if you use the disable option. If they are appearing within the browser itself, or as an extension to the browser, you may have malware on your system. Try: Malwarebytes

In regards to the ads, can you post a screenshot? It is important to note that many sites will run ads and you won't be able to turn them off. However, the issue is that they are appearing from a mal-aligned plugin or product on your system. Internet Explorer itself has not been monetized.. We would really need a screenshot to have a clue as to the situation. Be sure you have performed our disable option. Remember: We have been keenly aware of AdBlock Plus, etc. and simply give you the option of avoiding any problems that may come with it by providing an off switch.

Back