Windows 7 AMD and Geforce GTS 450 conflict

Pettros

Am not having major issue but on startup get message to update AMD internal graphics. I have installed GTS 450 and message is saying to update AMD to deal with it. Have been to AMD site and cannot find a upgrade that will work.
Does anyone know if the two can work together or and how to delete the AMD graphics setup?
Thanks in advance.

Since a GTS 450 is an nVidia graphics card, then the message that you are getting might likely be related to an integrated graphics card on your Motherboard. Check with the MoBo manufacturer for likely drivers.

Am not having major issue but on startup get message to update AMD internal graphics. I have installed GTS 450 and message is saying to update AMD to deal with it. Have been to AMD site and cannot find a upgrade that will work.
Does anyone know if the two can work together or and how to delete the AMD graphics setup?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks for that, yes I do have AMD internal O/B graphics and there advice is to remove all the AMD graphics drivers in Safe Mode using Drive Sweeper. And then install any latest updates for Nvidia. Will do this.
Cheers for now

Back
Top Bottom