Windows 7 Another BSOD while/after BF 3

jamind

Hey everyone.

First of all i have to say that i am from germany. So pleasse excuse my bad english. I searched a lot about "my problem" and i didnt find anything what could help me. Till i found this forum. So i want to start a thread here and hope u can help me :)

My reference thread is this one. And i realy liked who the threadstarter was helped. So i Try to give you the same informations.

My PC
CPU: i5 2400
MoBo: Asus P8H67-V
RAM: G.Skill 8GB-Kit 2*4GB
Grafic: AMD Radeon HD 6900
HD: Seagate Barracuda 7200 500 GB SATA
PSU: Super-Flower SF550P14XE Gloden Green Pro 80plus gold - 550 Watt

Some Infos.
My System is like 4-5 weeks "old". I never had any problems till i started to play "battlefield 3" Since about the last two weeks i got three bluescreens and i realy want to find out whats the problem ;-)

I Already deinstalled avira and installed MS Security Essentials like it was said in the reference-thread.

I also got the newest AMD-Drivers. (and did it exactly like in the reference-thread)

I started seatools for Windows and did some "smaler" tests. no result. Also i ran memtest for about three hours. (maybe not long enough?) --> no result.

So i packed my CPU-Z files and the three.dmp files in a folder.

I hope u guys can find soething out about my BSODs and can give me some advices :)

THX in advance and greeting from germany.

[h=1][/h]
[h=1][/h]

Attachments

• jamind BSod win 7 64bit.rar
    337.6 KB · Views: 190
Back
Top Bottom