Windows 7 Aomei Partition Assistant Pro Edition (Give-Away)

Adamsappleone

U.S.Navy D.A.V.
First, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Second,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums.

I am hosting this Give-Away courtesy of Aomei Partition Software/Aomei Technology and of course Mike @ Windows 7 Forums.
Windows Partition Manager for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, 32 & 64 bit - AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition

boxpro.jpg

Powerful and Complete Disk Partition Software for PCs

AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition is a reliable and professional disk partitioning software for computers running Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1 included), Vista, XP, 2000, both 32 bit and 64 bit.
It provides you with the most popular disk partition technology with snap-in
Basic Disk Partition Manager, and Dynamic Disk Partition Manager.
This professional tool could help you manage Primary partition, Logical Partition, Simple, Spanned, Striped(Raid0), Mirrored(Raid) and RAID-5 volume.
You can convert Primary to Logical and Logical to Primary, excellent Partition Recovery Wizard, will even recover what's been formatted over.

I have been using this software for quite a while now and found it extremely useful, quick, and functions that surpass EaseUS.
A wide set of options, which include everything from resizing and moving the selected partition to splitting, merging, creating a new volume from unallocated space, formatting, deleting and even sanitizing. Additional choices let you hide a partition in Windows, or change its letter and label. I assure you, you won't be disappointed.

I have 20 Validation Keys available for this Give-Away, again, courtesy of Aomei.
This will be first come/ first serve, so, in order to receive your free Aomei Partition Assistant Pro Edition key, simply click the "Like" button and respond in a reply to this thread.
For each "Like" and "Reply", up to 20, I will send your Activation Key and the Download Link, via PM.

Please read carefully about the agreement below free licenses code to avoid unnecessary problems.
Policy:
1. AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition V5.1 is licensed per computer.
2. Each license allows installation on 1 computer.
3. Transfer of a license to another owned computer is not allowed.
4. You can instal/register the software at any time.
5. Free email support is provided for the lifetime of the product.

Again, wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, good luck and enjoy.

Don

Last edited:
Don, I would like a key if you still have any. Thanks a lot.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I'm sitting here think "OMG, I ate the whole thing!"

Ted

Hi Don. I have been using the free edition and found it very useful. A licenced pro would be very welcome.

Sure, just send one here. I've used several partition programs, and tested AOMEI not so long ago, the free trial, seemed to be ok. Since I've come to fancy paid for / pro versions, as they are not limited, and come with full support, I consider this a nice gesture and act.

Thanks for the kind offer, please forward those thanks. :)

EDIT: We don't have Thanksgiving in Finland, but I wish you a good one.

Last edited:
Well, we had a fabulous thanksgiving! Perfect...BUT -- I would love to try this program if by chance there's a key left...please/?
Thanks, Philippo

I use EaseUS Partition Master but sure, a key for this would be most welcome and very useful! Thank you so much!

Hi

Thanks for the offer, but I'm comfortable using the native partition app.
And I have my hard drives partitioned and probably won't change them again.

So it would be better that it goes to someone who can use it.

Mike

I would like to thank Mike for the opportunity of hosting this Give-Away.
I would also like to thank those 12 members who accepted this offer, I know you will make good use of this software as I have.
Don't forget that Aomei comes with Life Time email support.

With 492 views of this thread and only 10 replies for acceptance, this offer is now officially over.

Thank you again and hopefully there will be another in the future.

Regards to all;

Don

Back
Top Bottom