Windows 7 Are my Cpu Temp Way tooo high?

Diablo3

alright the first one is when i'm not doing anything on the computer the second one is when i'm playing diablo 3 , and right after i finish playing there usually at 60's i opened my computer case and cleaned out as much as i can i don't have a way to get a can of compressed air today /: is it okay to keep playing it like this until the next 2-3 days when i can get a can of compressed air or should i wait.. /: cpu temp.pngcpu temp-2 diablo 3.png

Check out this article on i7s and temps:

Intel Core i7 Temperatures | Puget Systems Blog

The shortened version is basically you'll be ok but keep monitoring and get the temp down under 90c asap..

You could always try playing with the side panel off? Annoying I know but better that than a fried chip..

actually i just fixed it thinks for the help tho , i took off the cpu fan , and the cpu fan had become loose and wasn't holding down in there tight so i lifted it and the thermal paste was like cracking, so luckily for me i just fixxed the heatsink in other computer not to long ago so i had some spare thermal paste, put that down on the chip snapped the fan on and now i hit 40's idle and 70 and under while playing diablo 3 XD
Check out this article on i7s and temps:

Intel Core i7 Temperatures | Puget Systems Blog

The shortened version is basically you'll be ok but keep monitoring and get the temp down under 90c asap..

You could always try playing with the side panel off? Annoying I know but better that than a fried chip..

Back
Top Bottom