Windows Vista are there any problems with vista running AOL?

jstump20

I have vista home premium in na e-machine computer i bought last year brand new.i can log on fine but alot of times it will come up and say it has stopped resonding. what aand why does this happen, what makes this happen? there is no specific time or thing that i have noticed to make it happen , its just random weather it clicking on the search tap at the top or pushing send on an IM, its VERY aggervating and dont no what to do about it. Its already been completly erased and reprogramed. what could be the problem?

Hi!! According to the manufacturer AOL 9.0 VR is compatible with Windows Vista. When you install AOL 9.0 VR you may notice that the computer displays a blue screen the first time that AOL starts. The computer then restarts and runs normally. (10-08-08) AOL is considered a very intrusive program. My educated guess is a probable program conflict somewhere. What kind of antivirus do you use?

Alright, I need to know all the system specs and programs you use. Personally, I'm glad I don't have an EMachine. Cheap parts, major problems with power.

Back
Top Bottom