Aspire One 532h. Upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate. Drivers?

#1
Alright, now i have gotten an Acer Aspire One 532h-2Bb for Easter(the 2Bb doesnt really matter theyre all pretty much the same). I havent used it yet because its still in QLD with my mum. Anyways, I'm 90% sure its got Windows 7 Starter, the other 10% would be that it has XP. Now i want windows 7 Ultimate/Home Premium on it. But i read that on one persons their Wi-Fi didnt work once they'd done the upgrade and someone elses microphone didnt work. So i wanted to see if any of you guys could find out what drivers ect. that i need to get it running with Ultimate.

ps. I know its a netbook and it only has 1gb ram but I've got the Aspire 5720z as well and it has the same specs but its just a bigger screen (15.4"). It runs very smoothly, i can even have Photoshop CS4, Vegas Pro 9.0, and google chrome watching a HD vid at the same time.

Thanks,
Caius
 


Mitchell_A

Essential Member
#2
If it's already running Windows 7, all the driver should be pre-installed or will be available from here:
http://www.acer.ca/acer/service.do?...tryISOCtxParam=CA&ctx1.att21k=1&CRC=719687231
Select Netbook>>Acer Aspire One>>532H, select Windows 7 Ultimate from the drop down box above the downloads.
Cheers!
 


This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.