Windows 7 Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe drivers needed

FredK

[FONT=&quot]I have Win 7 up and running but need a few drivers for Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe with 2GM memory and AMD 2400 processor. ASUS does not have any Vista or Win 7 drivers for this motherboard that I could find.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need drives for the following. Can I use the XP drivers for these.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sound[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SM Bus Controller[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ACPI/PNPBoo6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]USB2[/FONT]

thanks
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I think I used the drivers windows 7 found. I had the beta version running on mine (before my psu died). I didn't have any issues.

edit: I might have had to download the realtek audio drivers for vista, but I'm not positive.

edit: I believe the sound drivers I used were the realtek ac97 vista drivers.

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]I have Win 7 up and running but need a few drivers for Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe with 2GM memory and AMD 2400 processor. ASUS does not have any Vista or Win 7 drivers for this motherboard that I could find.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need drives for the following. Can I use the XP drivers for these.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sound[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SM Bus Controller[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ACPI/PNPBoo6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]USB2[/FONT]

thanks
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.com :)

I managed to find these: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

I realize they are for Windows XP but it might help steer you in the right direction.. ;) I'd also try just using drivers that Windows 7 installs during the initial installation of Windows.. They will most likely do the trick just fine.. :)

Back