Windows 7 Asus A7N8X Motherboard

DanielMB

Are there any Windows 7 drivers for this Mobo? Everything's working fine, but i don't hink i've actually installed any drivers for the mobo. I've got the disc that came with the mobo, but it doesn't seem to want to install anything from the CD so i assume those drivers are out of date?

Thanks.

Windows 7 RC 7100
Asus A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard
Athlon 64 X2 4200+
ATI X1900
2GB DDR2

I looked up your motherboard and the latest drivers available are for XP so no vista drivers either for that board so if it works right don't touch it but if you are looking to install them to work sorry they just don't have any drivers for you from Asus.

I have the same MB with 2 gigs ram, AMD X2-4800 and 8800GT video card. Windows7 64 bit runs much better than Vista 32bit. The MB is automatically recognized.

Are there any Windows 7 drivers for this Mobo? Everything's working fine, but i don't hink i've actually installed any drivers for the mobo. I've got the disc that came with the mobo, but it doesn't seem to want to install anything from the CD so i assume those drivers are out of date?

Thanks.

Windows 7 RC 7100
Asus A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard
Athlon 64 X2 4200+
ATI X1900
2GB DDR2

That's a Nforce 2 mobo which is now getting on it a bit but vista drivers should suit you fine...Although I should imagine that many of the drivers needed are already in 7..

Hi everyone,

i also own a Asus A7N8X v2.0 deluxe Mainboard and i am also searching for drivers.
The installation of win7 HD worked fine but i still have some conflicts.

those are:
no audio driver
no SM BUS driver
no RAID controller

any help is appreciated.

@DanielMB
I'm a bit confused about your configuration, the A7N8X is a SocketA mainboard. This socket does not support Athlon 64 CPUs. :confused:

Hi,
I found this link on trying to get above to work with vista so the same may work for 7? It even mentions a SATA driver download so fingers crossed....

Link Removed - Not Found

Back