asus laptop cursor problem

my typing cursor moves around when i type. not always, but often enough for it to be annoying (it did it twice this message for example).

the typing bar moves back a seemingly random amount of places for no reason.
I have no problems with Vista.Just with windows 7. Had it with ver. 7000 and 7100. Anyone else having this problem? I use a mouse not touch pad.

funky cursor

Hi, Scubadog,
Have you received a reply? I am having the same problem except my cursor snaps across the active window like it was shot with a rubberband. Also, when I try to do something easy, like putting a check in a box, it takes maybe 30 to 45 seconds to do it because the cursor won't stay put!. I don't know if if it makes any difference, but I am using my touchpad. This is driving me nuts! I can't find anything anywhere that relates to this type of problem. I would be very interested if you have figured this out.
Thanks,
judiko

Nan

cursor jumps all over the place

I am having the same problem. The frequency is high and FRUSTRATING! I am about ready to give up. Has anyone responded and identified a way to fix this? This problem exists when I am working on documents, email, etc. I am also having problems with my internet connection, specifically aol.

Google Touchfreeze it does a pretty good job of fixing that problem.

oh.. and give me some rep points... ... you are welcome.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.