Asus X1504ZA-NJ321WS Review: Affordable Powerhouse for Students

• Thread Author
The world of laptops is ever-evolving, and one recent contender is poised to make waves—Asus X1504ZA-NJ321WS. This sleek device features the Intel Core i3 12th Gen 1215U processor, 8GB RAM, and a spacious 512GB SSD, all while running on the latest Windows 11 operating system. With a price tag hovering around ₹45,990, it aims to strike a balance between performance and affordability. Let's delve deeper into what this laptop brings to the table and see if it's worth your investment.

Key Specifications​

To kick things off, here’s a sneak peek at the key specifications:
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 12th Gen 1215U
  • RAM: 8GB DDR4
  • Storage: 512GB SSD
  • Display: 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Anti-Glare IPS
  • Weight: 1.5 Kg
  • Operating System: Windows 11 (64-bit)
  • Battery Type: Li-Ion, 3-cell
This combination presents a streamlined design, particularly attractive to students or professionals seeking a portable machine without compromising on spec. The 15.6-inch display offers a vibrant viewing experience—a must-have for binge-watching your favorite series during downtime.

Performance Overview​

Processing Power​

With the Intel Core i3 12th Gen 1215U, users can expect solid everyday performance. Clocking speeds up to 4.4 GHz, the processor allows for smooth multitasking and an overall responsive experience, making it excellent for standard office tasks, browsing, and casual gaming. It carries integrated graphics, which means don’t expect to run graphic-heavy games at high settings, but you’ll comfortably navigate typical workloads with ease.

Memory and Storage​

The inclusion of 8GB of DDR4 RAM provides ample support for multitasking, whether you’re juggling multiple tabs in your browser or running productivity suites. Meanwhile, the 512GB SSD ensures speedy boot-up times and fast data transfer rates, outpacing traditional HDDs significantly. Plus, loading applications will be a breeze, allowing more efficient workflow.

Battery Life​

Nobody likes being tethered to a wall outlet. Thankfully, the device houses a 3-cell Li-Ion battery, which generally offers decent longevity—enough to get you through a workday or a binge-watching session, depending on usage.

Design and Build Quality​

The X1504ZA comes in Quiet Blue, which not only adds a touch of style but also presents an understated elegance suitable for both casual and professional environments. The design is straightforward, ensuring portability at 1.5 Kg, making it an excellent choice for on-the-go users.
The backlit keyboard enhances usability in low-light conditions, a thoughtful feature that's often overlooked. Moreover, the touchpad supports multi-touch gestures, providing additional control without necessitating an external mouse.

Connectivity​

Connectivity remains a pivotal aspect of modern laptops. The X1504ZA includes various ports—3 USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI output, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac support, which affirms its versatility. Bluetooth compatibility is also integrated, allowing seamless connection to peripherals.

Competition and Comparisons​

In a crowded market, it's essential to see how the Asus X1504ZA stacks up against its peers. Competing models include:
  • Dell Inspiron 15 (10th Gen Intel Core i3): Typically seen as a budget option, but may lack the performance edge regarding the latest generation processors.
  • HP 15s (11th Gen Intel Core i5): Slightly pricier but offers enhanced performance with the newer i5 line, making it a strong choice if you’re after speed.

Conclusion: Is It Worth It?​

The Asus X1504ZA-NJ321WS is strategically positioned for students and professionals who need a reliable workhorse for everyday tasks without breaking the bank. With its powerful CPU, impressive SSD storage, and lightweight design, it emerges as a compelling choice in the budget laptop category.
If you're in the market for a versatile laptop tailored for productivity, the Asus X1504ZA is definitely worth considering. It holds its own against many competitors, showing that Asus knows how to blend style, performance, and value effectively.

User Engagement​

What do you think of the Asus X1504ZA? Are you leaning towards it, or do you have your eyes set on another model? Share your thoughts below, and let’s discuss which laptop is truly the best fit for your needs!
Source: Gadgets Now Asus X1504ZA-NJ321WS Intel Core i3 12th Gen 1215U 8GB 512GB SSD Windows 11

Back