Windows 7 ATI Catalyst 10.4 Windows 7 Driver Analysis

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
What the latest driver set does do is fix Battlefield: Bad Company 2 load times; and I don't mean fix in the sense that it's a little faster now. Compared to previous driver revisions, the load times are now seconds instead of what felt like minutes. Mind you, this is only in the 10.4a preview driver and not the WHQL one. It's worth nabbing the preview driver if you play the game.
While not an exciting driver, it's another good one from ATI which most people will update to. If you're a Bad Company 2 player, grab the preview driver. If you're not, grab the official WHQL one.
Until next month, may all your frame rates be high and your games good fun!

Read the full article here:
ATI Catalyst 10.4 Windows 7 Driver Analysis Introduction :: TweakTown

Hmm... these were released two weeks ago is there something new? We are all waiting for the 10.5 release which rumour has it might be rather special. Strangely no beta version has come forth (apart from a related driver release about 3-4 weeks ago). As soon as something appears I'll post..

Hmm... these were released two weeks ago is there something new? We are all waiting for the 10.5 release which rumour has it might be rather special. Strangely no beta version has come forth (apart from a related driver release about 3-4 weeks ago). As soon as something appears I'll post..

Was there an update for 10.4 final here at windows7forums ?

Back