Windows 7 audio problem

kavneetrekhi

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.I had purchased a new pc last month but did not purchase spekers now when i got them i tried and saw that voice was very unclear and slow, i tied using headphones and also tried another set of spekers but same problem,the same video file which works fine on my other pc(windosw xp sp2 based) gives very slow and unclear voice on my new pc. I have the intel DH55TC mother board.Please help me out in solving this problem

Could you provide us with the make and model of your sound card?
Simply sounds like a driver issue here, have it happen a lot on client's computers.

sound card is on board only Intel® Desktop Board DH55TC
Intel® High Definition Audio subsystem in the following configuration:

• 8-channel (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem with three analog audio outputs using the Realtek ALC888S* audio codec
Onboard audio - Channels 5.1 channels
Onboard audio - Codec chip Realtek ALC888
Onboard audio - Codec type HDA

yea i downloaded and installed this driver Audio: Realtek* ALC Audio Driver(Link Removed due to 404 Error) from the site but it did not help

how would a bios update help in solving audio problem,in any case i am downloading and lets see if it works and is it not possible that in some setting inside the computer or through the windows it is set that way i mean the volume settings.

but when i play fifa 09 in that sound is ok but when i try to wtach any movie in that sound is really poor

i looks like just a wrong setting in the sound utility which may have been set up incorrectly like in realtek you can set up bath room sound type or club etc

i looks like just a wrong setting in the sound utility which may have been set up incorrectly like in realtek you can set up bath room sound type or club etc
i dint get u, please explain how to make the changes
and i couldn't find the wave option where's it

Back
Top Bottom