Windows 10 Audio problems

Ferarri77

Since 25/1/2022 my audio wont work. Everything cant make sound except one app which is Zoom Meeting. I researched problems about how to fix my audio but i found no hope, so ill give it a shot to the community. So i was playing video games last night and when i woke up to turn on my pc i went to online school. After that i tried opening clients like roblox and youtube but they make no sound. I was confused because i didnt mute any websites, i tried searching in google the problems and none of the suggestions work. After i went to Zoom Meeting to discuss my group work the audio works perfectly fine. After a while of research i found nothing that helps and i continue my day without audio. Playing horror games without audio sucks so i hope the people in forums can help me fix this problem :)

@Ferarri77 Thanks for sharing this. I believe a bit of troubleshooting would set things straight.
So, if I understand what the problem was, your PC is not giving out sound right? Now, if I got it right, let's start from the bottom and ascend step by step.

First:
I noticed you said that the audio worked perfectly when you did Zoom meeting. I have a question and your answer to this question will help us to make further progress. Did you connected any headphone for you zoom meeting? If no, what did you used to listen during the zoom meeting and what did you used in giving feedback (I mean response during the meeting)?

@Ferarri77 Thanks for sharing this. I believe a bit of troubleshooting would set things straight.
So, if I understand what the problem was, your PC is not giving out sound right? Now, if I got it right, let's start from the bottom and ascend step by step.

First:
I noticed you said that the audio worked perfectly when you did Zoom meeting. I have a question and your answer to this question will help us to make further progress. Did you connected any headphone for you zoom meeting? If no, what did you used to listen during the zoom meeting and what did you used in giving feedback (I mean response during the meeting)?
Yes @Ajobs Tech , i connect to a headphone and i use a usb camera which has a microphone on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom