Windows 7 Back up Problem On D: Drive

Bhanu Prakash

It says
Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\Pictures. Error: (The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002))
Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\Pictures\Nani's home. Error: (The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))
Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\Pictures\Purna. Error: (The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))

Here's the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Without sound, the video is a little hard to follow. But I did not see the Pictures directory on D: in the video.

You may be able to remove that portion of the backup by deselecting those files, since they do not appear to be present.

I made ​​a new folder and then type it in the picture, then I 've Backup....its good working ..
But can not be made without picture folder?
thanks..sorry for english

You seem to have altered your system quite a bit. Not sure if you are running SSDs and trying to save space or what.

But it sounds like a backup was done previously that had those files included, but they were moved/deleted later. The file backups augment a previous backup so it probably looks for previous files. I normally only run image backups, so I am not familiar with the settings for the other type of backups.

Back
Top Bottom