Back up Problem On D: Drive

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by Bhanu Prakash, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Bhanu Prakash

Bhanu Prakash New Member

It says
    Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\Pictures. Error: (The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002))
    Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\Pictures\Nani's home. Error: (The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))
    Backup encountered a problem while backing up file D:\Pictures\Purna. Error: (The system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))

Here's the video

#1 Bhanu Prakash, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
  2. Bhanu Prakash

Bhanu Prakash New Member

please help urgent...i want to back up

3. Pauli

Pauli Extraordinary Member
    Premium Supporter

4. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Excellent Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

Without sound, the video is a little hard to follow. But I did not see the Pictures directory on D: in the video.

You may be able to remove that portion of the backup by deselecting those files, since they do not appear to be present.

5. Bhanu Prakash

Bhanu Prakash New Member

I made ​​a new folder and then type it in the picture, then I 've Backup....its good working ..
    But can not be made without picture folder?
    thanks..sorry for english

6. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Excellent Member
    Microsoft Community Contributor

You seem to have altered your system quite a bit. Not sure if you are running SSDs and trying to save space or what.

But it sounds like a backup was done previously that had those files included, but they were moved/deleted later. The file backups augment a previous backup so it probably looks for previous files. I normally only run image backups, so I am not familiar with the settings for the other type of backups.