Windows 7 background problem

Win7Costumizer

well i formatted my windows 7 ultimate and all works fine but the wallpaper is black...i can't change the background i can choose only solid colors...when the install progress finished the pc load the files and after that my background got black ......what can i do?? P.S i downloaded the windows 7 and i activated them with Chew-WGA_0.9_

my specs
sony vaio VGN-FW235J
Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit 7100 build

Is this a legal copy of Windows 7? If so, you will have no need for the crack. If not, you will find you are breaking the site rules.

well i formatted my windows 7 ultimate and all works fine but the wallpaper is black...i can't change the background i can choose only solid colors...when the install progress finished the pc load the files and after that my background got black ......what can i do?? P.S i downloaded the windows 7 and i activated them with Chew-WGA_0.9_

my specs
sony vaio VGN-FW235J
Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit 7100 build

If you are not using a legal copy of Windows 7 -- yes, as mentioned, you are not only breaking the site rules but it would also account for your seeing a black solid wallpaper. Microsoft implemented the black wallpaper as a sign that the version of Windows 7 installed is not genuine.

Do you see "This windows is not genuine." In the bottom Right hand corner?

If you wish to receive further support, you will need to have a valid and legal copy of Windows 7 installed.

Jessica
Microsoft Windows Client Team

You have already spoiled the activation with the crack. reinstall and activate with the correct, legal key. Then all should work.

Back