Windows 7 Background/wallpaer bug.

mardique

I don't know if this problem has been dealt with before, but I'll post it anyways. On my laptop, when I create a background theme the options for the diaporamas aren't showing. Even when I actualy make one, the options are not showing. know they are there, I saw the, ONCE. And even before, they wern't showing, it was like pure luck. Both the computer and the laptop are running W7 Home Premium, so I don't know why it doesn't show on the laptop. The graphic cards are Nvidia GTX 220 for the comp and ATI Mobile Radeon HD 5650 for the portable and all driver and else are up-to-date. There was an update today but I looked before and after it and nothing changed. P.S. As I'm writing this, there seem to be an issue with this text-thingy-however-you-call-it-that-you-write-in-your-text (not the notepad but this one here on W7 Support). The bar (that usually flashes when you write) is absent and the arrows aren't working. I can't use enter either. It works fine in the Title and Tags bars. What's happening?

Oh, Jesus Christ do I feel dumb right now. Turns out that because the personalisation window was windowed, the diaporama options were UNDER the position option and I had to scroll down to see them as opposed to being at the right of the position. I feel stupid right now. However, the issue with the forum's writing pad is still present when you sart a thread. Everything works fine in the quick reply.

Last edited:
Back