Backup difficulties with Vista

:mad:
Not a good start with Vista.....well the original backup went okay but now it all starts to go wrong, unlesss you've found the solution ?

Attempting to carry out backup, as requested by the system reminder results in the notification "The drive can not find the sector requested. (0x8007001B)" Anyone else having problems with backups ?
:confused:

U

Unregistered

Backup difficulties

I'm having the same issue. Anybody knows how to deal with this?

Not a good start with Vista.....well the original backup went okay but now it all starts to go wrong, unlesss you've found the solution ?

Attempting to carry out backup, as requested by the system reminder results in the notification "The drive can not find the sector requested. (0x8007001B)" Anyone else having problems with backups ?

U

Unregistered

same thing

Not that it is any help in solving the problem but I've got the same exact issue. Comfort in numbers?

U

Unregistered

Yes, having the same exact problem, was searching the net to find resolution when I found your comment. Guess you didn't resolve it.

U

Unregistered

Got the same problem. Gee, wonder if anyone from Microsoft knows about ?

Hi all

This problem has already been posted on the forum recently.

Having not experienced it myself I cannot say other than have a look at the blogs between users experiencing difficulties and the team at technet who created the system. It might seem time consuming but could find you a solution.

http://blogs.technet.com/james/arch...-created-backup-in-windows-vista.aspx#1470493

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.