Windows 7 Bad BSOD

Jakee

It's been about a month since my last BSOD, Computer has been good no problems.

Today though i was just browsing the web and things started to close and problems occurred, Went to shutdown and a BSOD popped saying BAD_POOL_HEADER.

Which I have yet to encounter.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3081

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: c2
BCP1: 00000007
BCP2: 00001097
BCP3: 001A0000
BCP4: FD71A008
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\081210-17937-01.dmp
C:\Users\Jake\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-35687-0.sysdata.xml

From the windows crash on startup.

View attachment Minidump.zip

Any help ASAP would be great.

PS: It took me awhile to start back up the computer.

Debugging 081210-17937-01.dmp:

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [M:\Minidump\081210-17937-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.x86fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82c39000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82d81810
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
0: kd> analyze ~v

This was likely caused by the following module: win32k.sys
Bugcheck code: 0xC2 (0x7, 0x1097, 0x1A0000, 0xFD71A008)
Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows®
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Win32
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp and symbols could not be loaded for these files:

Code:
mpfilter.sys - Microsoft Windows Malware protection system driver file.

c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys - related to ADWARE, its startup entry is installed as a Windows service.

amdxata.sys - a driver file from company Advanced Micro Devices belonging to product Stor Filter Driver.

volmgrx.sys - Microsoft Windows volume manager extension driver that should be located in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers directory.

msrpc.sys - Microsoft Windows kernel RPC that should be located in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers directory.

Fs_Rec.sys - Microsoft file system recognizer driver file.

Null.SYS - Microsoft Windows NULL driver that should be located in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers directory.

ksecpkg.sys - Kernel Security Support Provider Interface Packages is a driver file from company Microsoft Corporation belonging to product Microsoft® Windows® Operating System..

fvevol.sys - needed to ensure the stable and secure running of the Windows and programs on the computer. It helps to execute and locate dll files into Windows system’s memory.

vmstorfl.sys - Virtual Storage Filter Driver.

spldr.sys - Microsoft Windows security process loader that should be located in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers directory. 

athr.sys - Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver is a driver file from company Atheros Communications, Inc. belonging to product Driver for Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter.

GEARAspiWDM.sys - by GEAR Software Inc.

VirtualAudio.sys - a driver file from company Wondershare belonging to product Virtual Audio driver.

drmk.sys - Microsoft Windows DRM handler file.

1. c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys - related to ADWARE, its startup entry is installed as a Windows service. I understand this is Lavasoft file. And you also have amdxata.sys - a driver file from company Advanced Micro Devices belonging to product Stor Filter Driver.

You need to uninstall Lavasoft or Trend Micro, as there's certainly a conflict between them.

2. athr.sys - Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver is a driver file from company Atheros Communications, Inc. belonging to product Driver for Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter.

You may want to update this driver.

3. GEARAspiWDM.sys - by GEAR Software Inc.

I am not familiar with this software.

Finally, full system scan is recommended.

Back