Windows 7 Been getting BSOD for almost a month. Need help.

Andrewboon

Hi. I am brand new to this forum. I read the sticky that instructed me on how to post properly for help, so I am going to give it my best. Here is all the information attached in the folder. Like I said earlier, I am new, so if I messed up, please let me know. If you need any additional information also let me know and I will provide it. Thanks. I've been getting the BSOD for almost a month, and I have been trying to fix it, but I am not familiar with the computer error codes, etc, so I need help from the forums. Here are my computer specs in case you need them.

Attachments

• CPUZ Screenshots.zip
    460.3 KB · Views: 227
  • DMP files.zip
    989.9 KB · Views: 243
  • RAMMON.zip
    129.2 KB · Views: 168
  • W7F_23-03-2013.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 504
Last edited:
Hi,

thanks for the info.

Your dmp files show a number of issues so it's hard to say exactly what the issue is. First though, please update your motherboard bios to a more recent version:

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68XP-UD3 (rev. 1.3)

Make sure you have the correct revision number for your motherboard.

If you go to the page here and download @Bios utility it will automatically update for you. Gigabyte boards have a dual bios so getting it badly wrong is not so terrible as it is for other motherboards:

Your drivers also need updating and it's perhaps easiest to use the above web page for the more harder to attain versions but do check our update section for latest graphics/audio drivers.

Please update Direct X files:

Download Download and Install DirectX9 End User Runtime | Install DirectX, DX9 from Official Microsoft Download Centre

If your overclocking please remove overclocks until we find the culprit.

Also please uninstall the Gigabyte on/off application as this has been known to cause bsod's in win 7/8 systems. We can always replace it later.

Ok see how you go with the above. If you still blue screen please post back with new dmp files.

Hi,

thanks for the info.

Your dmp files show a number of issues so it's hard to say exactly what the issue is. First though, please update your motherboard bios to a more recent version:

Make sure you have the correct revision number for your motherboard.

If you go to the page here and download @Bios utility it will automatically update for you. Gigabyte boards have a dual bios so getting it badly wrong is not so terrible as it is for other motherboards:

Your drivers also need updating and it's perhaps easiest to use the above web page for the more harder to attain versions but do check our update section for latest graphics/audio drivers.

Please update Direct X files:

Download Download and Install DirectX9 End User Runtime | Install DirectX, DX9 from Official Microsoft Download Centre

If your overclocking please remove overclocks until we find the culprit.

Also please uninstall the Gigabyte on/off application as this has been known to cause bsod's in win 7/8 systems. We can always replace it later.

Ok see how you go with the above. If you still blue screen please post back with new dmp files.

Okay, I will try all of that. Thank you very much for your help. I will post an update later.

Back