Big Proplem

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by Last Fantasy, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Last Fantasy

Last Fantasy New Member

i have prople seems to be difficult .i have laptop asus f5 but the driver of the vga can't be recognized it's ati readon x1100 and i have windows 7 and i searched for the driver but it seems that there is no driver to windows7 to that vga card so if any one can help me please inform me in that mail cause i have exams :confused::confused: now plz thats important to me
    last_fantasy90@yahoo.com
    any way i would be thankful if u try

2. loathe

loathe New Member

The first place I would try is Windows update. I found this also, assuming you are running x86.

3. Last Fantasy

Last Fantasy New Member

i tried and it worked but i have another proplem about net cut when i had windows xp i usually install stop cut because some poeple cut on me but in windows7 i guess it seems that winpcap don't work on windows7 moreover it's 64bit if anybody have any idea about how it work please inform me thanx any way

4. peter2108

peter2108 New Member

if you get still xp what is the problem ? You switch to XP instead for exams !

5. Last Fantasy

Last Fantasy New Member

no when i used xp "Stopcut" worked in right way but now i use windows 7 and when i install it it require to install " winpcap " but it's not compitaple with windows 7

6. peter2108

peter2108 New Member

7. peter2108

peter2108 New Member