Windows 7 Biometric Finger Vein Technology

Prova

I found the latest biometric scanner to be finger vein scanners. The authentication is quick, non-invasive means of making sure people really are who they claim to be. Where i always a problem....but now I am happy with it so much that a big burden from my head has been deleted. This new biometric security is that big daddy of all biometric scanners. I recommend everyone concerned with safety and security measures should try it out. The one I use is from a company in Atlanta USA called M2SYS Technology. The finger vein reader captures images of the vein patterns inside your finger. These, like other biometric patters are unique. In addition, because they are inside your body, finger vein patterns are virtually impossible to replicate.

Wow! That is kinda scary in its perfection !:rolleyes:

Think if MS introduce it into OS so when you buy the product you have to prove your credentials etc .
The Ultimate way to stop fraud . It is all a bit foggy now but I can see the future is going to be very interesting :D

Big brother will soon have you bye the Link Removed due to 404 Error and that is no joke !

Last edited:
Wow! That is kinda scary in its perfection !:rolleyes:

Think if MS introduce it into OS so when you buy the product you have to prove your credentials etc .
The Ultimate way to stop fraud . It is all a bit foggy now but I can see the future is going to be very interesting :D

Big brother will soon have you bye the Link Removed due to 404 Error and that is no joke !

I think it's safe to say in some circles "Big Brother" already has many people by the nuts.. and that's no joke either.. ;)

I think it's safe to say in some circles "Big Brother" already has many people by the nuts.. and that's no joke either.. ;)

Yeah m8 say good bye to freedom we are all on the downward spiral . Terrorism and other things - freedom is history :(

There has never been an empire that has lasted so tyranny has its day then comes crashing down . Historic fact:D

Last edited:
The Illuminati and other fancifull concepts . The Nazi a not so fancifull concept . All such terrible constructs sow the seed of there own destruction .

There is an inherant good seed in mankind that overcomes evil or negativity :)

Last edited:
Have you ever seen/heard of the documentary called "Zeitgeist"? VERY powerful film.. The second one is just as good.. ;) There both available free to download or stream here: Zeitgeist - The Movie

They do a good job of explaining what's really going on.. ;) Another good one is "The Obama Deception".. It's not free but it's worth whatever their charging for it.. ;)

Have you ever seen/heard of the documentary called \"Zeitgeist\"? VERY powerful film.. The second one is just as good.. ;) There both available free to download or stream here: Zeitgeist - The Movie

They do a good job of explaining what's really going on.. ;) Another good one is \"The Obama Deception\".. It's not free but it's worth whatever their charging for it.. ;)

I have b4 seen the Zeitgeist but not the Obama Deception .
I have no worries to be honest there is in creation a great and sacred thread of truth .
So Dictators come and go . Man rises again refreshed .; It looks kinda cyclic .
Above all this is being . I am therfore I must be . So there is a dead body . Is that the person you knew no !
Nothing is ever lost . Every action has a reaction :D
Leave it to you to work out

One last thought why should Gods name be Hijacked by nutters on a mission to knowhere ?

Got this on Obama :

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose I should waste my time on the beach tonight........... I mean... if they're already here?!??!!! :-(

Looks good! Thanks to all above! I will skip Netflix tonight! Tomorrow..... will have to take a new approach.... that old plan to pull the leaders finger is useless now!!! :)

I don't think there's any question as whether or not there's a shred of truth to it.. ;) I'm not going to go any further than that.. but needless to say, there IS indeed truth to it.. ;)

I don't think there's any question as whether or not there's a shred of truth to it.. ;) I'm not going to go any further than that.. but needless to say, there IS indeed truth to it.. ;)

I hear you and understand . I feel a great deal of sadness . One ray of light that which is hidden will be exposed .
Nothing can withstand the ray of light which will be placed on it = not even North Korea :D

Sorry taking the easy way out but I do know this <, that which is hidden will be revealed:D

Also a final thought this is not the only plane . Indeed a lower one . No wish to get into the whys and wherefores but yeah me not taken aback .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom