Windows 7 Bioshock 2

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
bioshock_logo.gif

Go ahead of yourself...literally!

With
the official launch date just around the corner, Bioshock 2 fans get another taste of what the new installment will bring. This time around, 2K Games have decided to show a new plasmid that will be featured in the game.

The new plasmid, dubbed the Scout, lets users have some kind of an out-of-body experience, allowing the player to go ahead and scout an area ahead without fear of being detected. A great thing about it is that you still retain the capability of using some other plasmids, despite the fact that you've left your physical self behind.

You can view the official 2K’s Ryan Industries Plasmid advert here or download it on 2K's official site here.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

an amazing game...

I have it now. This far into BioShock 2 the game's weapon upgrade system also starts to show its colours, with our first full top-up granting the Rivet Gun incendiary powers (and the Little Sister on our back spurting the amusing dialogue, "even Daddy's toys have toys!"). The most impressive part of this section of BioShock 2, however, is how it delivers on 2K Marin's promise to flesh out the first game's properly Tesco Value "moral choices". This is so true.

I got the game it is sweet you even have your own persoanl room for multiplayer to hang out in

I'm about half way into it and love it! Truly a great sequel if ever there was such a thing.. ;) 2k games did an excellent job in almost every aspect of this game.. :)

I think the fact that it's not a "typical" FPS turns some people off.. But I like a break from the usual fps's once and a while.. ;) Something a little different.. :) Keep the genre fresh.. ;)

ok after playing through it i like the first one just a tad better but the multiplayer in my opinion was a great additon

Back