Windows 7 Bioshock Infinite

Grub

Irrational games are at it again, announcing another game in the series which include System Shock 2 (with Looking Glass Studios), BioShock and BioShock 2 where they provided character and environment art for their impressive city of Rapture.

BioShock: Infinite takes place in 1912 in a city called Columbia, a floating city in the clouds. A lot of people are saying it will be a flop as Bioshock is about Rapture, the amazing city underwater, which one day I would like to visit splicers or not.

But we all know System Shock and Bioshock are about concepts, philosophies and freaking out in rooms where death is literally on the other side of the window.

So why not a new story set in a floating city? Bring it on I say.

Unfortunately we'll have to wait till 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for it, after all how many times can you expect the devs to rehash wet underwater cityscapes... Bioshock moonbase would be fricken awesome idea too

I'm all for it, after all how many times can you expect the devs to rehash wet underwater cityscapes... Bioshock moonbase would be fricken awesome idea too

You would like System Shock then, graphically it wouldn't be amazing anymore but the story would definitely grab you.

Yea I pretty much did the whole system shock 1 & 2 scene about a decade ago and loved it almost as much as the Deus Ex series, needless to say I'm very cheerful at the news of the 3rd Deus Ex game

Back