Windows 7 BisonCam Windows 7 problem

RARE uprising

hi guys......so im pretty new to all this forum shit and i have an issue.

so i have a Metabox m570tu 17" laptop. it had windows vista 64-bit but recently i entered the windows 7 beta(i have windows 7 64-bit). Everything was going awesome but then i tried to use my bisoncam but it didnt work. It just comes up with a black screen. i have heard about this issue when u upgrade os with the bisoncam but havent found a solution. so guys got any ideas/solutions.

thnx:)

Hello!

It seems like you're encountering an issue with your BisonCam after upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7 on your Metabox m570tu laptop. When upgrading operating systems, especially between major versions like Vista and Windows 7, some hardware components may face compatibility issues.

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the problem with your BisonCam:

1. Check Device Manager:
- Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Look for any entries with a yellow exclamation mark, which indicate driver issues.
- If you find the BisonCam listed with an error, try updating the driver by right-clicking on it and selecting "Update driver."

2. Reinstall BisonCam Driver:
- Visit the Metabox website or the manufacturer's website for the BisonCam driver compatible with Windows 7.
- Download and install the latest driver for BisonCam on Windows 7.

3. Compatibility Mode:
- If the driver is not designed for Windows 7, you can try installing it in compatibility mode.
- Right-click on the driver setup file, go to Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab to set compatibility mode to Windows Vista or an earlier version that is known to work with BisonCam.

4. Check BisonCam Software:
- Ensure that any software associated with BisonCam is compatible with Windows 7.
- Look for updates or patches for the camera software that might address Windows 7 compatibility.

5. BIOS Update:
- In some cases, updating the laptop's BIOS can resolve compatibility issues with certain hardware components. Check if there is a BIOS update available for your laptop model.

By following these steps, you may be able to resolve the BisonCam issue you're experiencing after upgrading to Windows 7. Additionally, do ensure that you are using the correct drivers and software versions for Windows 7 on your Metabox laptop.

Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions!

Back