Windows 7 Bitdefender lifetime genuine product key

Tom5

Bitdefender company chose an original way to fight with fake software, and offers now genuine software with the lifetime product key.
I dont want to give links, someone will think it's a spam, so please search on the web :)

I've seen similar links for various name brand AV/IS security software. A couple of which claims to be good until 2018. These are top of the line brands, ESET, Avira, Kaspersky, Avast Internet Security, Norton, BitDefender, Panda, MBAM & others.

There's usually a key on the page where the link is, what you download is usually trial software, then copy & paste the key to activate it. I refuse to do that type of thing, chances are it's an illegally leaked key (either a VL or employees only key). This is a clear violation of the security software's EULA, can be considered theft, and the user may face civil/criminal fines/penalties.

However, this is not to be confused with genuine trial versions of software, on the software issuer's site. Usually those trials ranges from 30 days to 6 months. Most makers of security software offers at least a 15 to 30 day trial, at a minimum, for potential purchase by customers who likes the software. Or sometimes forums/other sites has drawings for so many versions of software, but usually these winners will be notified by email, and there's normally a list of winners for all participants to see.

What I'm coming from, is if the link isn't from the software company in question, and doesn't meet the above conditions, it's highly possible that it's illegal. Or worse yet, counterfeit software, that's not really AV/IS software at all. That type of software has the potential to clean you out, it's usually loaded with spyware which records every keystroke that's made.

If something looks or sounds too good to be true, that's because it is. Stay away from such offerings.

Cat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom