Blue screen by ntoskrnl.exe

I been having this blue screen for a long time. It happens anytime, every day! It usually happens when Im doing something like surfing the web.
Please help me!:confused::drab:

(This Blue screen happen when making this thread!):

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 85BF28FC
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\021911-50015-01.dmp
C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-113062-0.sysdata.xml

Attachments

Stop 0x124,

RAM is the problem because a) the sticks are not matched, and b) the memory settings are wrong.

---> Remove one of the sticks, then load setup defaults in the bios, save, reboot, and enjoy.

Hmmm...I did bought a ram card, but I did not know what my motherboard can support. Pulse I switch the old with the new. maybe that's the problem.
How do I set the defaults in the bios?

Hmmm...I did bought a ram card, but I did not know what my motherboard can support. Pulse I switch the old with the new. maybe that's the problem.
How do I set the defaults in the bios?

Slot#1 (brand unknown) DDR400 3-4-4-8
Slot#2 (Cosair) DDR400 3-3-3-8

They won't work well together, you'll be getting bsods. Remove one of the sticks.

me said:
Stop 0x124,

RAM is the problem because a) the sticks are not matched, and b) the memory settings are wrong.

---> Remove one of the sticks, then load setup defaults in the bios, save, reboot, and enjoy.

Load setup defaults -- it may come under different names in different bioses ("optimized defaults"/"fail-safe defaults"/"setup defaults"). Should be in your motherboard manual.

BUT REMOVE 1 OF THE STICKS FIRST

I should remove the unbranded one.

Yes I did, but whats next?
1. Reattach CPU-Z MEMORY snip as you have it right now, let's see if your settings are right.
2. About RAM usage, it's probably normal since you actually have less total amount of memory now.

Yea, I can tell I did something wrong.
update.png

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.