Windows 7 Blue screen of death help please

vistaarggg22

Hi Everyone!
I have a new acer laptop that gives me the blue screen of death!! I callled acer and they had me change the start up options to see what program is causing it. I think it is the roboform password manager I use,that is the only program that runs accept the windows programs necessary to run the computer AND the last 2 times when I had the blue screen of death come on I attempted to click a password on my roboform icon and WAMMO!! blue screen

below I have pasted the info of what happened as this is the synopsis of the issue any advice???:confused:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 81C5F343
BCP3: AA4B5790
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini013109-01.dmp
C:\Users\Marks computer\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-58235-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Marks computer\AppData\Local\Temp\WER37C2.tmp.version.txt
Read our privacy statement:
Microsoft Online Crash Analysis

800/816/2237. acer support

UPDATE I ASKED ROBOFORM WHAT THEY THINK HERE IS THEIR REPLY BELOW

Justin replied (2009/02/11 08:05 pm EST)
Thank you for your message.
We are sorry but this problem is related to the drivers in Vista, as you are receiving a blue screen.

The only fix for this are the updated and working drivers for Vista, not something that we can provide any support for.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Everyone!
I have a new acer laptop that gives me the blue screen of death!! I callled acer and they had me change the start up options to see what program is causing it. I think it is the roboform password manager I use,that is the only program that runs accept the windows programs necessary to run the computer AND the last 2 times when I had the blue screen of death come on I attempted to click a password on my roboform icon and WAMMO!! blue screen

below I have pasted the info of what happened as this is the synopsis of the issue any advice???:confused:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 81C5F343
BCP3: AA4B5790
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini013109-01.dmp
C:\Users\Marks computer\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-58235-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Marks computer\AppData\Local\Temp\WER37C2.tmp.version.txt
Read our privacy statement:
Microsoft Online Crash Analysis

800/816/2237. acer support

UPDATE I ASKED ROBOFORM WHAT THEY THINK HERE IS THEIR REPLY BELOW

Justin replied (2009/02/11 08:05 pm EST)
Thank you for your message.
We are sorry but this problem is related to the drivers in Vista, as you are receiving a blue screen.

The only fix for this are the updated and working drivers for Vista, not something that we can provide any support for.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Have you tried updating the drivers as their suggestion said?

Most of the password managers that I have encountered are loaded with hidden 3rd party malfisents...a lot of bad stuff. I personally stay away from such programs. That's not to say that there are not any good ones out there, I've have yet to here of any. If you can get into safe mode and unistall it that way then reboot and then rund any and all spyware, adware and malware programs you have, remove what they find. Then do a disk defrag and a registry defrag and reboot. After reboot see how your system does. Once that is all done then go to windows update in your programs list and manually check for updates....any and all. See what it finds and download as needed. More than likely a reboot will be needed after downloads are completed. Good luck.

Most of the password managers that I have encountered are loaded with hidden 3rd party malfisents...a lot of bad stuff. I personally stay away from such programs. That's not to say that there are not any good ones out there, I've have yet to here of any. If you can get into safe mode and unistall it that way then reboot and then rund any and all spyware, adware and malware programs you have, remove what they find. Then do a disk defrag and a registry defrag and reboot. After reboot see how your system does. Once that is all done then go to windows update in your programs list and manually check for updates....any and all. See what it finds and download as needed. More than likely a reboot will be needed after downloads are completed. Good luck.

RoboForm does not contain any spyware/adware/malware etc. You are welcome to try it and see for yourself: RoboForm password manager.

RoboForm does not contain any spyware/adware/malware etc. You are welcome to try it and see for yourself: RoboForm password manager.

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT THIS IS A VERY TRUSTED PASSWORD MANAGER

ROBOFORM TOLD ME ITS A GLITCH WITH VISTA SO HOPEFULLY THEY GET A BUG FIX

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK AND ABOUT 20 HOURS AND NO BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH YET BUT THE LAST TIME IT WAS ABOUT 2 WEEKS THEN BAM!! IT HAPPENED:confused:

My disk and registry defrags are automatic- Any opinion ? So far, I've managed to dodge Blue Screens....

Back
Top Bottom