Windows 7 Blue Screen

BSOD always indicates a driver problem or conflict. Are you absolutely sure you re-formatted when you instralled Windows 7?

There are so many variations of that message and the possible solutions vary.

I don't mean to brush you off, but I would suggest you type in a Google search for Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal

Good luck:)

It is usally a program that overloads and like breaks a file fo the computer to restart. I don't know nothing about that. But if I take it slowly I have no problems. It might of been XFire. I was looking it up on here and XFire can cause the BSOD. What sucks is that I well paly my games with that. I am guessing the hours for that are a sacrfice I have to take until XFire is ready for 7. But I am just taking it slowly right now. Though I do still have one problem. I can't seem to get my computer to rate itself. Validtion passed and everything but it just shutsdown the rate. Says it isn't working and is finding soultions. What's ironic is that it was still rating the computer but it stoped everytime so I can't see my rate score. You got any ideas?

Hi, i'm having a blue screen also, i already had like 15 blue screen in the last six weeks (since i got the windows 7)..It is an error blue screen wich does a countdown at the bottom and then, restarts PC...at the beginning it happened more often but i suppose it was because i had some software that wasn't fully compatible with windows 7, like Total Video Converter and others, but then i didn't had a blue screen since a month already and today, SURPRISE!..I need help please, i mean, it's not that often but stills annoys..
The followind report appears after windows restarts:

"Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 5130

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FE1C58D0
BCP2: 00000001
BCP3: 82B5C37D
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\122309-16957-01.dmp
C:\Users\Danie\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-38891-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt "

I already checked on the Event Viewer and the Event ID is 1001, Source: Windows error reporting; and the description is:

Fault bucket 0x50_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+7cc, type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1:
P2:
P3:
P4:
P5:
P6:
P7: